Accumulo, mail # user - Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
John Vines 2013-09-11, 14:57
Either try rerunning the monitor certificates or remove the portion from
your accumulo-site that defines use of the certificate. I suggest the
latter simply to remove variables at hand.