Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Either try rerunning the monitor certificates or remove the portion from
your accumulo-site that defines use of the certificate. I suggest the
latter simply to remove variables at hand.