Accumulo >> mail # user >> Use of second LAN?

Re: Use of second LAN?
I've never seen anyone do this before, so I can't say. But as long as the
hostname resolves to an appropriate IP it should work. Keep in mind, that
things register in ZK by IP address so you're not really going to see that
much impact in that regard. Furthermore, the majority of the network use is
going to be HDFS, and I really don't have the knowledge to make a call on
how that will behave, but my hopes aren't high that this sort of
optimization will help either.

Traditionally in these setups, I've seen the two NICs bonded. Let the lower
OS levels handle the traffic management IMO.