MapReduce >> mail # user >> What is the difference between Rack-local map tasks and Data-local map tasks?

Re: What is the difference between Rack-local map tasks and Data-local map tasks?
Very good explanation,
If there is a way to reduce Rack-local map tasks
but can increase the Data-local map tasks ,
Whether to increase performance?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]|齐忠