Drill >> mail # dev >> RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?

Re: RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?
Libs:
The source release doesn't have any jars in it as far as I can tell...

License Headers/Netty:
Are you saying we need to fix license headers and add a notice for Netty
then do another rc?  If so, is there anything else we need to do before I
do the work of another release?

thanks,
Jacques