Hadoop, mail # general - triggering automated precommit testing

+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-13, 00:33
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-01-13, 00:41
+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-13, 01:12
+
Ian Holsman 2011-01-13, 01:18
+
Jakob Homan 2011-01-13, 01:25
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-01-13, 02:29
+
Ian Holsman 2011-01-13, 06:10
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-01-13, 20:21
+
Ian Holsman 2011-01-14, 13:41
+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-14, 16:42
+
Tsz Wo \ 2011-03-14, 21:09
+
Ian Holsman 2011-03-14, 22:11
+
Tsz Wo \ 2011-03-14, 22:14
+
Nigel Daley 2011-03-15, 05:02
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-01-14, 08:57
+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-14, 16:44
Re: triggering automated precommit testing
Suresh Srinivas 2011-01-14, 18:12
It may not be as simple as triggering retest, as Some of the patches could be old and may not apply.