Hive >> mail # user >> Need help in recovering hive tables

+
Hamza Asad 2013-06-12, 08:06
+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-06-12, 08:12
Re: Need help in recovering hive tables
I repaired my hadoop only, and my tables also shown in hive terminal but
when i physically checks via browser (hdfs://location/to/my/table), i don't
found it there. Now tell me what can i do?
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Matouk IFTISSEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad*
+