HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase BoF around Hadoop Summit, San Jose, 2013

HBase BoF around Hadoop Summit, San Jose, 2013
I am hosting a meetup on the 25th of June (a day before the Hadoop Summit).
People interested in talking about HBase usecases, experience, new
features, etc. - please get in touch with me.

http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/119154442/