MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS metrics

I am using Yarn, and

1 - I want to know the average IO throughput of the HDFS (like know how
fast the datanodes are writing in a disk) so that I can compare beween 2
HDFS intances. The command "hdfs dfsadmin -report" doesn't give me that.
The HDFS has a command for that?

2 - and there is a similar thing to know how fast the data is being
transferred between map and reduces?
--
Best regards,