Hive, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive

+
Alan Gates 2012-11-02, 20:52
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-05, 04:35
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-06, 17:55
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-07, 04:06
+
Alan Gates 2012-11-12, 17:02
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-15, 06:22
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-03, 23:22
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-13, 19:59
+
Travis Crawford 2012-12-14, 01:31
Re: [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive
Namit Jain 2012-12-14, 03:59
I am fine with this. Any hive committers who wants to volunteer to be
a hcat shepherd is welcome.

+
Carl Steinbach 2012-12-14, 18:05
+