Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop branch-1.1 and Release Plan for Hadoop-1.1.0

+
Matt Foley 2012-05-25, 21:49
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-25, 21:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-25, 23:19
+
Thomas Graves 2012-05-30, 13:25
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop branch-1.1 and Release Plan for Hadoop-1.1.0
Kihwal Lee 2012-05-29, 13:37
HDFS-3453 - this makes 1.x and pre-1.x interoperable.