HBase >> mail # user >> Theoretical question...

Re: Theoretical question...
Theoretically its possible. But as Edward pointed out, resource management
and configuration becomes tricky. Also, when you run Map-Reduce jobs over
tables in the HBase instances, you wont leverage locality since your data
would not be distributed over the entire cluster (assuming that you run
tasks across all 100 nodes).
Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student
University of California, Santa Cruz