HBase >> mail # dev >> precommit exception when opening HFiles.

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:07
+
Stack 2013-01-16, 23:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:28
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:36
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:20
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:16
Re: precommit exception when opening HFiles.
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's a default assignment of org.apache.hadoop.io.RawComparator for that
> case, even if it were likely.
>
> comparatorClassName is set to org.apache.hadoop.io.RawComparator. The
> instantiation of this class is what is failing. The class can't be found.
>  I've seen this sort of thing happen when jars are pulled out from under
> the JVM. No idea what is really going on here.

Yeah.  This is what I saw taking a look this morning.  The test is plain
enough.   We can't read the hfiles because can't find the class.  I can't
explain.

St.Ack
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:28