Drill >> mail # user >> Drill Masters Project

Re: Drill Masters Project
A Hadoop cluster would be a good start.  We're in the process right now of
putting together distributable files which will help get you to up to speed
quickly.  Contribution isn't just code, there are many types and I'm sure
you can help in any number of ways.  Just documenting your early
experiences and advice would be a great way to start helping out.

Jacques