From: Jason Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: tablet server initialization issue

Make sure you don't have the actual server hostname listed in the same line at 127.0.0.1 localhost in /etc/hosts.

-Jason
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
I experienced this once on a cluster, but I didn't have the time to debug it. Some questions which may be able to help shed some light on this-
1. How are you starting this node's tserver?
2. What are you using for this node in the slaves file, if you're using it.
3. Is that node using the same DNS servers as the others?
4. Are you using your HOST file to identify nodes?

John