Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Request for Apache Zookeeper mailing list subscription

Request for Apache Zookeeper mailing list subscription
Hi,

I am doing my research on apache zookeeper to improve its performance. I would like to subscribe to the mailing list.
Kindly, Subscribe me to the mailing list.

Thanks,

Dayal