Avro >> mail # user >> expect specific record but get generic

+
Koert Kuipers 2013-10-21, 15:41
Re: expect specific record but get generic
If the generated classes are not on the classpath then the generic
representation is used.  So, yes, this sounds like a classpath
problem.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Koert Kuipers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i am observing that on a particular system (spark) my code breaks in that
> avro does not return the specific record i expected but instead returns
> generic records.
>

> i suspect this is some class loading issue on the distributed system
> (something about how the classpath is constructed for the spark slaves).
>
> anyone had class loading issues get in the way of avro specific?
+
Koert Kuipers 2013-10-21, 20:19
+
Doug Cutting 2013-10-21, 20:49