HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Thrift for CDH3U3 leaking file descriptors/socket connections to Zookeeper

Re: HBase Thrift for CDH3U3 leaking file descriptors/socket connections to Zookeeper
I took a quick look, but didn't find a smoking gun. Can you get a
jstack of the ThrfitServer when it has the 8K threads active? I'd like
to see what exactly is keeping the threads running.

-Joey