Flume, mail # user - Log4jAppender Hostname Interceptor

Re: Log4jAppender Hostname Interceptor
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-11, 17:05
You could inspect the event in an interceptor and insert into the event header right? The hostname interceptor inserts the hostname of the agent that received the events - not the one that generated it. Unless you are running the agent on the same machine as the process that generated the log event, this is not what you want.
Thanks,
Hari