Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Issue HADOOP-8905

+
syates@... 2013-05-07, 22:49
Re: Issue HADOOP-8905
Hi Steve,

Per my knowledge, no one is currently working on this or has planned
to. The request is also unassigned so you can go right ahead!

Do ping the common-dev@ with any review requests, or discussion
requests, should no one respond to the JIRA comments in time.

--
Harsh J
+