HBase, mail # user - Meaning of storefileIndexSize

Re: Meaning of storefileIndexSize
Renaud Delbru 2010-05-19, 12:32
Hi Stack,

a last question,
is it possible (or will it be possible) to define a limit to the maximum
memory used by the store file index (as it is possible for the memory
store) ? Because from what I understand, actually, the store file index
will grow (linearly ?) with the amount of data stored on hbase. So, my
tuning of hfile block size is working for the moment, but if we double
the amount of data on hbase, we will encounter again the same problem.
--
Renaud Delbru