MapReduce >> mail # user >> want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution

want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution
Hi ,
i have Ubuntu Operating System on my Computer and Apache Hadoop 1.0.2. is
install.

Now i need to Install Cluudera's Hadoop Version  which having YARN .

can you Please some one guide me how i will install it ?

i visit Cloudera's website , but i found there only VM , i need
Cloudera distribution  install in my Ubuntu .
even i try to download Cloudera Manager i am getting .bin file with around
20kb size .
Basically i want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution , what is Best
way *other than* Virtual machine running on my existing operating system  .

Kind Regards
Sujit