HBase >> mail # user >> HBase type support

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-13, 16:42
+
David Koch 2013-03-14, 16:51
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-15, 12:25
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-15, 17:06
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-15, 22:35
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 20:34
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-15, 17:11
+
James Taylor 2013-03-15, 17:55
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-15, 17:57
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-16, 05:45
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-16, 12:18
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-16, 12:26
Re: HBase type support
The ASF avails itself of an exception to crypto export which only requires
a bit of PMC housekeeping at release time. So "is not [ok]" is FUD. I
humbly request we refrain from FUD here. See
http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html. To the best of our knowledge we
expect this to continue, though the ASF has not updated this policy yet for
recent regulation updates.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)