Chukwa, mail # dev - svn pubsub for chukwa website

+
Eric Yang 2013-05-05, 18:20
+
Luciano Resende 2013-05-05, 18:52
Re: svn pubsub for chukwa website
Luciano Resende 2013-05-06, 14:02
On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We need to move chukwa website from the old publishing mechanism to pub
>> sub, but I haven't been able to figure out the proper procedure to do this.
>>  Anyone has done this before?  thanks
>>
>> regards,
>> Eric
>

> After you make your website content available in SVN, you need create
> a jira for infrastructure requesting it, see [1] for an example... and
> [2] for infra docs on how to do it.

> [2] https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#what-we-need-to-know

If someone could add a published version of the website into SVN,
please let me know where it is, and I could handle the rest...
--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende