Accumulo, mail # user - Automating Accumulo installation

Re: Automating Accumulo installation
Jamie Stephens 2013-08-16, 16:18
docker.io (https://www.docker.io/) is another possibility.

I use docker images to move between EC2, OpenStack, and local machines.
Just rsync at that point.  Pretty easy (assuming you can use Linux kernels
3.8+ and AUFS).

--Jamie