HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-17, 18:40
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-18, 15:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-19, 17:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-20, 12:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-20, 14:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-20, 21:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-20, 23:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-22, 16:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-24, 05:17
Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
I've been running with RC0 for about a week now on a 10 nodes cluster doing
performance testing and bulk loads, very stable. I also ran a small PE on
my local machine.

+1

J-D
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The 1st 0.94.7 RC is available for download at

> This RC has 71 issues resolved against it, contributed by 27 individuals.
> 0.94.7 is primarily a bug fix release. Notable exceptions include:
> HBASE-8176 Dynamic Schema Configurations
> HBASE-7801 Allow a deferred sync option per Mutation
>
> The full list of changes is available here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12324039
>
> Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and
> vote +1/-1 by April 24th on whether we should release this as 0.94.7.
>
> The release testing spreadsheet is available here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdG9jbVNmWmhyeGJZeUo4MUdIMEEweEE#gid=0
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars
+