HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
I've been running with RC0 for about a week now on a 10 nodes cluster doing
performance testing and bulk loads, very stable. I also ran a small PE on
my local machine.

+1

J-D