Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop code reviews on ReviewBoard?

Re: Hadoop code reviews on ReviewBoard?
> I think the idea is to have issue/design-level discussion on jira and
code-level discussion on RB.

This is exactly my question. Why do we need two places to have the same
discussion?
Even if the comments are automatically replicated in jira and/or vice versa.
Why not choose one and stick with it?

Thanks,
--Konst