HBase >> mail # dev >> Can a server function make a rpc call to the corresponding client

RE: Can a server function make a rpc call to the corresponding client
Pls go through
http://hbase.apache.org/book/regionserver.arch.html#coprocessors.

Here we have master environment, regionserver environment which will give
you access to locate a region of your interest and based on that you can do
the operation on that region thro the server itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ram