Zookeeper, mail # dev - Accessing ZK nodes from pluggable auth module

Accessing ZK nodes from pluggable auth module
Warren Turkal 2012-07-30, 18:04
Hello ZK devs,

I'm sure this is a really newbie type question, but I couldn't find docs on
how to do this.

I am researching making a pluggable auth module. Is there any way to access
data in zookeeper nodes from a pluggable auth module? I'd like to store the
auth data within a collection of zookeeper nodes.

Also, I've been unable to send message to this list from another email
address. I keep getting bounces claiming that the message is spammy. Is
anyone else getting rejected similarly?

Thanks,
wt
--