Hadoop >> mail # user >> Calling C inside MR

Re: Calling C inside MR
Hello Simone,

     Thank you so much for the pointers. I am actually looking for some way
using which this can be achieved without Streaming or Pipes (If possible at
all).

And I did not get why did you point out to the API page. Please let me know
if you know about something that I could relate. Apologies for my ignorance.

Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq