Drill >> mail # dev >> Seeking any DRILL-334 feedback before commit

+
Jacques Nadeau 2014-01-17, 02:46
+
Jason Altekruse 2014-01-17, 04:50
Re: Seeking any DRILL-334 feedback before commit
Yes, nice catch.  I guess GH hadn't updated the force push when I grabbed
the tip.  Sorry.  To repeat, here is the link:

https://github.com/jacques-n/incubator-drill/commit/fb3543367b25b59359b233bd483f21bdfe37a1af
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Jason Altekruse
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hey Jacques,
>
> I looked at the parent commit for this to try to figure out what branch of
> yours it was on, the parent of this is listed as the Drill 293 commit that
> was at the tip of master before the last set of merges.
>
> I found this other commit that is based on the current tip of master, is it
> possible you were trying to upload the changeset from before you rebased
> it?
>

> https://github.com/jacques-n/incubator-drill/commit/fb3543367b25b59359b233bd483f21bdfe37a1af
>
> -Jason Altekruse
>

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:46 PM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hey Guys,
> >
> > I've been working on DRILL-334 (Bit RPC socket split) which has also
> > encapsulated enhancing and fixing memory allocation issues.  I have a
> patch
> > ready that applies cleanly against master.  I'm getting errors uploading
> > review board but would like to get some feedback and get this in soon as
> it
> > enforces that all future patches avoid memory leaks of buffers.
> >
> > You can see the (mammoth) changeset on the diff attached to DRILL-334 or
> > you can check it out on my GitHub:
> >

> https://github.com/jacques-n/incubator-drill/commit/72c5553f2bea22b5b0fe58380c446737256a0d90
> >
> > Please let me know if you have feedback.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jacques

+
Jason Altekruse 2014-01-17, 05:52