Drill, mail # dev - Seeking any DRILL-334 feedback before commit

Re: Seeking any DRILL-334 feedback before commit
Jacques Nadeau 2014-01-17, 05:10
Yes, nice catch.  I guess GH hadn't updated the force push when I grabbed
the tip.  Sorry.  To repeat, here is the link:

https://github.com/jacques-n/incubator-drill/commit/fb3543367b25b59359b233bd483f21bdfe37a1af