HBase, mail # user - Question about the HBase thrift server

+
Varun Sharma 2013-12-07, 05:17
Re: Question about the HBase thrift server
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-12-09, 18:03
That's right, round robin should only be applied when you start answering
some client request and stick to it until you're done.

J-D