Zookeeper >> mail # user >> contrib REST?

Re: contrib REST?
I've never been super crazy about a REST interface for ZK, since so much of
the correctness etc depends on handling state changes. But I realize this
concern might be pedantic.
Glancing at the java code, it could use at minimum a bit of a facelift...
lots of System.out.printlns in there.