Zookeeper, mail # user - zookeeper connection loss exception occurs on new created ZooKeeper instance too much,why?

Re: zookeeper connection loss exception occurs on new created ZooKeeper instance too much,why?
Mahadev Konar 2011-09-07, 18:47
Uday,
 I dont see why you'd want to do that? For security you could run ZK
as a user only which can access the data/snapshot dir for the ZK
servers. I am not sure how putting it in database would make it more
secure?

thanks
mahadev