MapReduce >> mail # user >> Time taken for launching Application Master

Time taken for launching Application Master
Hi,
   I am seeing that from the time ApplicationMaster is sumitted by my
Client to the ASM part of RM, it is taking around 7 seconds for AM to get
started. Is there a way to reduce that time, I mean to speed it up?

Thanks,
Kishore