Drill, mail # dev - Extending the expression tree materializer

Re: Extending the expression tree materializer
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-23, 21:51
Steven actually added an interface for this purpose in his latest DRILL-230
patch called VectorAccessible.  If you want to base on top of his branch,
you should probably be good to go.