MapReduce, mail # user - Running zookeeper and name node on same box

Re: Running zookeeper and name node on same box
Steve Loughran 2012-08-16, 21:18
you can run a ZK server on the NN; it's not usually that memory or CPU
hungry.

Why not start out with it on, and if you do find problems over time, move
it away