Hadoop >> mail # user >> calling C programs from Hadoop

+
Michael Robinson 2010-05-29, 18:31
+
Asif Jan 2010-05-29, 19:52
+
Owen OMalley 2010-05-29, 20:35
+
Michael Robinson 2010-05-29, 21:46
+
Michael Robinson 2010-05-29, 21:48
+
Michael Robinson 2010-05-30, 01:14
+
Jeff Bean 2010-05-30, 14:17
+
Michael Robinson 2010-05-31, 16:17
Re: calling C programs from Hadoop
Hi Michael,

Why did you determine that Hadoop streaming was insufficient for you?

Jeff