Accumulo >> mail # user >> MiniAccumuloCluster IP address stored in ZooKeeper

Re: MiniAccumuloCluster IP address stored in ZooKeeper
This IP address should not matter.  The restarted tservers will make new
entries in zookeeper.

However, write-ahead log entries for the root tablet use the IP address of
the tserver, and the write-ahead log entries in the !METADATA Table will
prevent recovery from working.

Feel free to open a ticket (and provide a patch :-).

-Eric