Pig >> mail # user >> Results are different if I run a script or enter commands manually in grunt

Results are different if I run a script or enter commands manually in grunt
I am working on a Pig Script.  One of the operations is computing a
quantile using Datafu's StreamingQuantile, and then using this value to
filter a relation.  If I enter the commands one by one in the grunt shell,
the filtered relation contains some tuples.  If I run the pig script from
bash, the filtered relation is empty.  Where do I begin?

Thanks,
Uri

--
Uri Laserson, PhD