Sqoop, mail # dev - Sqoop2 integration tests are now running on MiniCluster

Sqoop2 integration tests are now running on MiniCluster
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-22, 23:49
Hi Sqoop developers,
I wanted to let you know that I've just committed SQOOP-927 that will execute Sqoop2 integration tests on MiniCluster instead of LocalJobRunner. This change will allow us to have better test coverage as the LocalJobRunner is not exactly testing "production" MR code, but it also significantly slows down the build. My machine needs more then half an hour to finish integration tests on Hadoop 100, luckily they are faster on Hadoop 200 (= 16 minutes on my box). The integration tests are not executed when running the usual tests, so I hope that this won't disturb your usual workflow!

Happy Sqoop development!

Jarcec