HBase, mail # dev - Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes

Re: Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-05, 16:57
That sounds like a bug to me. Can you find why it's not being compacted?
Was this behavior changed at some point?

Thx,

J-D