HDFS, mail # user - Moving data into HDFS

Re: Moving data into HDFS
Mohammad Tariq 2011-11-22, 19:40
Hi Steve,

   You can use Chukwa (A Hadoop sub project that aims to provide a
flexible and powerful platform for distributed data collection).
Chukwa makes our data collection quite simple and efficient.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq