HBase >> mail # user >> HBase split policy

Re: HBase split policy
Hi Anoop,

I ran another major_compact and the split is now totally done.

Question is, why has it not been done initially when I ran the first
major_compact. No idea.

I will re-merge the file into one single region and re-compact to see
if I can reproduce that.

JM