MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: notorious impersonation ERROR - SOLVED

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-09, 16:06
Re: notorious impersonation ERROR - SOLVED
Andy,

For future reference there is a list dedicated to Oozie (
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) that is full of people who have worked through
issues like these. Feel free to ping that next time you have a question
specific to the Oozie project.

--
Matt