Hadoop >> mail # general >> YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-03, 20:28
+
Jun Ping Du 2012-10-08, 10:24
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 22:20
Re: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October
Hey Guys,

Just a general FYI you may want to let the folks from ComDev know about this and also
copy trademarks@.

Cheers,
Chris

On Oct 9, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

> To answer Jun Ping and others who asked me privately, I've updated the meetup page with webex details:
> http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/
>
> I look forward to see everyone soon.
>
> thanks,
> Arun
>
> On Oct 3, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> I've scheduled an Apache Hadoop Contributor meetup for next Friday (12th Oct) at Hortonworks HQ:
>> http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/
>>
>> We'll have space for around 50 people to shoot the breeze and talk YARN - status, roadmap etc.
>>
>> Please sign up if you want to attend in person. Also, we'll make sure we have remote-conferencing/webex setup so that contributors from all geos can participate.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Arun
>
> --
> Arun C. Murthy