Avro >> mail # user >> Apache Avro : UnresolvedUnionException when using union data type

+
andy36 2013-12-02, 20:00
+
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-12-02, 20:06
+
Martin Kleppmann 2013-12-04, 00:36
+
andy36 2013-12-04, 07:54
Re: Apache Avro : UnresolvedUnionException when using union data type
Can you post a minimal example program / test case which reproduces the
problem? Hard to diagnose otherwise.

Martin