Hadoop >> mail # user >> Multiple Output Formats

Re: Multiple Output Formats
On July 26, 2011 06:11:33 PM Roger Chen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am attempting to implement MultipleOutputFormat to write data to multiple
> files dependent on the output keys and values. Can somebody provide a
> working example with how to implement this in Hadoop 0.20.2?
>
> Thanks!

Hello,

I have a working sample here:

http://biodoop-seal.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzr/biodoop-
seal/trunk/annotate/head%3A/src/it/crs4/seal/demux/DemuxOutputFormat.java

It extends FileOutputFormat.

--
Luca Pireddu
CRS4 - Distributed Computing Group