Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop from/to Oracle

+
Martin, Nick 2013-09-30, 22:32
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-30, 22:35
+
Martin, Nick 2013-09-30, 22:58
+
Martin, Nick 2013-10-01, 23:11
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-10-01, 23:31
+
Martin, Nick 2013-10-02, 00:03
Re: Sqoop from/to Oracle
One thing that you might want to check is if the delimiter characters are
part of any of the data that are imported.   You can use
--hive-drop-import-delims and --hive-delims-replacement options (they are
not hive specific even though they have hive in the name!) if that is the
case

Thanks

Venkat

--